The Web Care services I provide allow you to spend more time doing what you love.
That could mean…
- spending time with your family, volunteering, or outdoors
- discovering new restaurants, towns, or museums
- focusing on your strengths and passions on your business
However you spend your free time, I want to ensure you have MORE time to do that kind of stuff: from baking bread to to growing your business and raising your kids, THAT is the stuff that makes worth living!
How will the Web Care improve your life?
- Your business and career: move forward faster, make more quality connections, and develop opportunities you’ve been dreaming about INSTEAD of dealing with website updates
- Your marketing and sales: spend more time getting clients, closing projects, and making money INSTEAD of adding new text to your site
- Your time and productivity: have the time to finally do those coveted “Important/Not Urgent” *dream* projects that you’ve had to sideline INSTEAD of wasting time with backup options
- Your family and relationships: make time for meetups, dates, family time, or just an extra move or two during the week INSTEAD of worrying about how to get your website cleaned up
- Your quality of life: rest easy and let go of stress knowing that someone capable and experienced is handling your website for you INSTEAD of trying to do it all yourself
- Your health and mindset: get back to taking care of yourself on all levels (sleep/nutrition/exercise/mindfulness) and become the optimal version of yourself INSTEAD of getting bogged down with all the details that just drain and exhaust you
“But my site isn’t big enough.” “That seems like too much money.”
No, you don’t have to sign up, but what do you RISK by not hiring a professional?
- You get STUCK where you are in your career and can’t move forward
- You don’t make MORE money because you don’t have time to grow
- You spend your time just doing the BUSY work of maintaining everything
- You don’t have TIME for friends and family, and your relationships suffer
- You are WORRIED that all your work could vanish or be hacked
- You can’t take CARE of yourself, creating more health problems
What’s included in the care plans?
(includes this tier and everything below)
We’ll use lossless compression to optimize all your images without sacrificing quality, and we’ll auto-compress any images you upload in the future.
Unlimited site edits
Get unlimited website edits when you sign up for a monthly care plan. No cap on time or number of tickets like other companies enforce.
(includes this tier and everything below)
We make sure your website is as close to 100% secure as humanly possible by giving you access to the iThemes Security Pro premium plugin.
24/7 uptime monitoring
Your website is checked 1,440 times a day. This allows us to fix an issue before anyone notices and before it becomes more serious.
SEO Ranking reports
Keep track of how your keyword ranking changes, find out who your competitors are, and how you stack up against them.
A slow website will hurt your business. That’s why we benchmark your website performance regularly and can take action if something goes wrong.
The worst thing about malware is that it could be on your website for months without you even noticing. That’s why we check regularly for malware and known vulnerabilities.
Protect your websites with an off-site backup that will serve you reliably and consistently if an update fails, or your website crashes.
Updates to files
We take care of all the software running your site safely and securely and update when website traffic is low.
With a glance you can keep track of all results, finding out what worked for you and what didn’t.
An executive summary that shows what’s been done and covered by your care plan.
Unlimited edits do not include custom development (PHP, plugins, themes, etc), updating custom code, graphic design, PSD to WordPress, creation of content or building out a new website or subdomain.
Those on a shared hosting plan may not be able to achieve the speed and security goals desired. If you'd like to upgrade, I can make recommendations.
Once you send login information for your WordPress dashboard and hosting provider, I'll have your plan fully implemented in 48-72 hours. This includes a detailed checklist to get your website fully optimized.
You can expect to receive your first weekly report the first Monday after you sign up. If you sign up over the weekend, I may send your first report the next Monday to make sure I have everything ready before reporting back to you.
The care plans each cover one single site, domain, subdomain or WordPress installation. If you have multiple sites as subdomains of a site (e.g. nathanagin.com and webcare.nathanagin.com) they still count as separate sites. If you have 3 websites that you'd like me to manage, you'll need 3 plans, one for each site.
You are more than welcome to choose different plans for each website depending on the needs of each individual site.